keskiviikko 18. maaliskuuta 2020

Update 2020

A short update in English:

I have planned to run Marathon in Oulu, 23th May this year (Terwamarathon). It has cancelled and will be run in 29th September. Before it I think I will run half.marathon in the beginning of September in Levi, Lapland, 19th September I will be in Jyväskylä where we run marathon, which is the most important race this year. It is Finnish Masters Championship, where we want to fight for medals with our team. Terwamarathon is only 2 weeks from Jyväskylä but I think I can run also in Oulu - 42,2 km of course.

Corona is frightening all around the world. Races have been cancelled at least to end of the May and I believe June will follow. But the most important: training goes on! After a short break I will continue building better condition for Autumn.

Thanks for reading! Statistics (only running) added above - year 2020 to date 03-17-2020

Activities44
Total Distance488,40 km
Total Activity Time55:24:12 h:m:s
Activity Calories34.856 C
Average Speed8,8 kph
Average Heart Rate127 bpm
Average Run Cadence160 spm

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti